Separating the Main Unit into the Upper Case And the Lower Case Assembly
- Remove the 11 screws fastening the upper case and the lower case assembly.
- Then remove the 10 screws holding the upper case and the lower case assembly on bottom side.
- Disconnect the launch board FFC.
- Disconnect the joystick board FFC as shown.
- Disconnect the bluetooth cable from the main board as shown.
- Tear off the capton fastening the wireless LAN antenna set then pull out the wireless LAN antenna set.
- Detach the upper case assembly carefully.
- Disconnect the dynamic board cable from the main board then remove it.
- Remove the two screws fastening the dynamic board then detach the dynamic board from the main board.
- Disconnect the speaker cable from the main board.
- Detach the main board assembly from the lower case carefully.
Was this article helpful?
Read how to maintain and repair any desktop and laptop computer. This Ebook has articles with photos and videos that show detailed step by step pc repair and maintenance procedures. There are many links to online videos that explain how you can build, maintain, speed up, clean, and repair your computer yourself. Put the money that you were going to pay the PC Tech in your own pocket.
Get My Free Ebook