5. Ensure that all cables are positioned out of the way, 6. Replace the ground cable and secure with the and place the LCD Panel in the back cover. screw.
9. Connect the Camera Module cable. 10. Insert the Inverter board in place. Press down to ensure cohesion.
1. Locate the bezel correctly and press down the edges until there are no gaps between the bezel and the LCD Module.
2. Starting from left to right, firmly press down to ensure the bezel is situated correctly (four locations on each side).
3. Replace the six screws and the rubber caps provided.
Was this article helpful?
Read how to maintain and repair any desktop and laptop computer. This Ebook has articles with photos and videos that show detailed step by step pc repair and maintenance procedures. There are many links to online videos that explain how you can build, maintain, speed up, clean, and repair your computer yourself. Put the money that you were going to pay the PC Tech in your own pocket.