Removing the Inverter Board and FPC Cable
- See "Removing the Battery Pack" on page 62.
- See "Removing the Lower Cover" on page 64.
- See "Removing the WLAN Board Modules" on page 68.
- See "Removing the Middle Cover and the Power Board" on page 78.
- See "Removing the LCD Module" on page 81.
- See "Removing the LCD Bezel" on page 96.
- See "Removing the LCD module with the Brackets" on page 97.
- Disconnect the inverter board cable from its connector, then disconnect the 2P cable on the inverter board to remove it.
9. Detach the acetic tapes holding the FPC cable from the LCD panel and detach the acetic tape securing the FPC connector.
- 10. Disconnect the FPC cable from the LCD panel.
Was this article helpful?
You can now recondition your old batteries at home and bring them back to 100 percent of their working condition. This guide will enable you to revive All NiCd batteries regardless of brand and battery volt. It will give you the required information on how to re-energize and revive your NiCd batteries through the RVD process, charging method and charging guidelines.
Get My Free Ebook