Removing the Internal Microphone and Web Camera
- See "Removing the Battery Pack" on page 62.
- See "Removing the Lower Cover" on page 64.
- See "Removing the WLAN Board Modules" on page 68.
- See "Removing the Middle Cover and the Power Board" on page 78.
- See "Removing the LCD Module" on page 81.
- See "Removing the LCD Bezel" on page 96.
- See "Removing the LCD module with the Brackets" on page 97.
- See "Removing the Left and Right Hinge" on page 100.
- See "Removing the Antennas" on page 100.
- Remove the tape holding the internal microphone in place.
11. Remove the internal microphone from the back cover.
Was this article helpful?
You can now recondition your old batteries at home and bring them back to 100 percent of their working condition. This guide will enable you to revive All NiCd batteries regardless of brand and battery volt. It will give you the required information on how to re-energize and revive your NiCd batteries through the RVD process, charging method and charging guidelines.
Get My Free Ebook