Removing the LCM Bezel
CAUTION: When using tools, be careful not to scratch the computer casing.
1. Locate and remove the four mylar (small red markers) and two rubber (large red markers) screw covers as shown.
NOTE: Do not discard the screw covers — they are reusable.
5. Grip the Inverter Board and lift upward to remove.
6. Grip the WebCam Module and lift upward to remove.
7. Turn the LCD panel over to expose the rear. Grip the LCM cable and lift upward to detach the adhesive pads.
8. Hold the printed circuit board with one hand and disconnect the cable by pulling away from the connector.
9. Locate and remove the four screws (two on each side) securing the LCD brackets to the LCD panel.
Was this article helpful?
Read how to maintain and repair any desktop and laptop computer. This Ebook has articles with photos and videos that show detailed step by step pc repair and maintenance procedures. There are many links to online videos that explain how you can build, maintain, speed up, clean, and repair your computer yourself. Put the money that you were going to pay the PC Tech in your own pocket.