1. Locate and remove the six screws as shown.
3. Hold down the WebCam Module and remove the LCD panel by lifting the hinge as shown.
4. Locate and remove the Inverter Board screw as 5. Grip the Inverter Board and lift upward to remove. shown.
6. Grip the WebCam Module and lift upward to remove.
7. Turn the LCD panel over to expose the rear. Grip the LCM cable and lift upward to detach the adhesive pads.
8. Hold the printed circuit board with one hand and disconnect the cable by pulling away from the connector.
9. Locate and remove the four screws (two on each side) securing the LCD brackets to the LCD panel.
10. Remove the LCD brackets by pulling away from the LCD Panel as shown.
Was this article helpful?
Read how to maintain and repair any desktop and laptop computer. This Ebook has articles with photos and videos that show detailed step by step pc repair and maintenance procedures. There are many links to online videos that explain how you can build, maintain, speed up, clean, and repair your computer yourself. Put the money that you were going to pay the PC Tech in your own pocket.