1. Turn the computer over. Remove the Antenna Cables from the three securing pins as shown.
6. Remove the two gray cables and the white cable from the securing pins as shown.
CAUTION: Ensure all cables are removed from securing pins before proceeding to avoid damage.
1. Locate and remove the four screws as shown. 2. Locate and remove the two screws from the rear of the computer as shown.
Note: The earth wire is disconnected when the screws are removed.
3. Disconnect the cable from the connector as shown.
4. Using two hands, lift the LCM Module clear and remove from the chassis as shown.
Was this article helpful?
Read how to maintain and repair any desktop and laptop computer. This Ebook has articles with photos and videos that show detailed step by step pc repair and maintenance procedures. There are many links to online videos that explain how you can build, maintain, speed up, clean, and repair your computer yourself. Put the money that you were going to pay the PC Tech in your own pocket.