The Acer VisageON technology comes with two features: Face tracking and Video effects (selected models only). The Face Tracking feature tracks your head movement and automatically centers your face in the capture window. The video effects feature allows you to select and apply an effect to your video transmissions.
Note: The face tracking feature is not capable of centering your face beyond the capture window frame. Minimal head movements are tracked more efficiently.
To enable the Acer VisageON:
1. Right click on this icon, then select VisageON from the pop-up menu.
The VisageON window appears as below:
2. Select and apply a video effect in the left section of the VisageON window. Change the face tracking settings and options in the right section.
3. Click VisageON to display a menu that allows to change the configuration of the camera, face tracking and video effects settings.
Using video effects (selected models only)
The Video Settings section a llows you to select an avatar or accessory video effect from the list. To select an effect:
1. Click the encircled icon to display the available video effects. The Video Effect Selection window appears as below:
2. Click on a video effect to use. The selected effect appears in the video effects section of the VisageON window.
Note: When using avatars, you may have to calibrate the face points to achieve better tracking. Follow screen instructions in the VisageON to continue.
Note: You may use video effects when using the camera for IM chat/video sessions or call conferences.
Was this article helpful?
Read how to maintain and repair any desktop and laptop computer. This Ebook has articles with photos and videos that show detailed step by step pc repair and maintenance procedures. There are many links to online videos that explain how you can build, maintain, speed up, clean, and repair your computer yourself. Put the money that you were going to pay the PC Tech in your own pocket.