- Release the four screws holding the middle cover, two on the rear side and the other two on the bottom side.
- Then detach the middle cover.
- Release the two screws fastening the keyboard plate.
- Detach the keyboard plate slightly then have it reversed as shown.
- Slightly release the keyboard plate FFC latch with the nail then disconnect that FFC.
- Slightly release the point device FFC latch then disconnect that FFC. Keep in mind that these two latches are fragile.
- Then remove the keyboard plate.
Was this article helpful?
Read how to maintain and repair any desktop and laptop computer. This Ebook has articles with photos and videos that show detailed step by step pc repair and maintenance procedures. There are many links to online videos that explain how you can build, maintain, speed up, clean, and repair your computer yourself. Put the money that you were going to pay the PC Tech in your own pocket.
Get My Free Ebook