Removing the LCD Module
- See "Removing the Middle Cover" on page 55.
- Tear off the mylar fastening the LCD inverter cable.
- Disconnect the inverter cable.
- Remove the screw holding the LCD wire cable.
- Take out the LCD wire cable from the fastening hooks as shown.
- Disconnect the LCD wire cable.
- Remove the four screws as shown; two on each side.
- Remove the two screws holding the LCD hinge; one on each side.
- Then detach the entire LCD module..
NOTE: If you are disassembling a wireless unit, please remove the two screws that secure the mini PCI cover. Then disconnect the wireless antennas before you detach the entire LCD module.
Was this article helpful?