Follow these steps:
3. Use the T and I keys to highlight a password parameter (Setup, Power-on, or Hard Disk) and press the Enter key. The password box appears:
4. Type a password. The password may consist of up to seven alphanumeric characters (A-Z, a-z, 0-9).
Caution: Be very careful when typing your password because the characters do not appear on the screen.
5. Press Enter. The retype password box appears.
6. Retype the password to verify your first entry and press Enter.
Settings have been changed. Do you want to save CMOS settings?
9. Select Yes and press Enter to save the password and exit the BIOS Utility. Changing a Password
To change a password, follow the same steps used to set a password. Removing a Password
To remove a password, use the T and I keys to highlight a password parameter and press the "Enter" key as the first character.
Was this article helpful?