1. Disconnect the touchpad cable from the touchpad. .
2. Remove the 6 screws of the touchpad bracket.
3. Lift the touchpad bracket together with the touchpad cable and CD-ROM control board assembly away from the upper case.
4. To remove the CD-ROM control board from the touchpad bracket, first disconnect the touchpad FPC cable, then remove the 3 screws to release it.
5. Finally, remove the touchpad board from the upper case.
6. This completes the disassembly procedure for the upper case.
Was this article helpful?