1. Disconnect the internal microphone cable from the system board at CN10.
2. Disconnect the LED cable from the system board at CN11.
3. Remove the two screws as shown below then disconnect the LCD FPC cable from the LVDS board at CN12.
4. Disconnect the LVDS board from the system board using two flat-bladed screwdriver.
5. Remove the two screws at the base of the unit, then carefully detach the LCD module from the main unit.
Disassembling the LCD
1. Remove the two rubber cushions and three mylar stickers on the display bezel. l
4. Remove the two screws of the LED board, then lift the LED board away from the LCD panel..
5. Disconnect the LED cable from the LED board.
6. Carefully remove the internal microphone cable from the LCD panel.
7. Remove the six screws as shown below to separate the LCD and the LCD inverter board from the display panel.
8. To remove the LCD inverter board, disconnect the LCD power cable and LCD FPC cable from the inverter board. .
9. Carefully tear off the adhesive tape and remove the LCD FPC cable from the LCD.
Was this article helpful?
Read how to maintain and repair any desktop and laptop computer. This Ebook has articles with photos and videos that show detailed step by step pc repair and maintenance procedures. There are many links to online videos that explain how you can build, maintain, speed up, clean, and repair your computer yourself. Put the money that you were going to pay the PC Tech in your own pocket.