Follow these steps to execute AFlash:
- Copy the MSG.DAT and AFLASH.EXE files from the system utilities diskette into the subdirectory of your choice.
- From that subdirectory, type: aflash Enter
- A help message appears. Press any key to continue.
- The main menu appears. Use the t or I key to highlight the options. Press Enter to select.
- If you want to save a copy of the current BIOS into a file, select Save BIOS to Disk File.
- Select Load BIOS File to load the BIOS file into memory.
- Select Program Flash Memory to erase the current BIOS, and program Flash ROM.
Note: Never turn off the system power while Flash BIOS is programming. This will destroy the BIOS.
8. Reboot the system.
Was this article helpful?