HDTV Switch Failure
If the HDTV Switch fails, perform the following actions one at a time to correct the problem. Do not replace a non-defective FRUs:
If an external Mouse fails, perform the following actions one at a time to correct the problem.
- Try an alternative mouse.
- If the mouse uses a wireless connection, insert new batteries and confirm there is a good connection. See the mouse user manual.
- If the mouse uses a USB connection, try an alternate USB port.
- Try an alternative program to verify mouse operation. Reinstall the program experiencing mouse failure.
- Restart the computer.
- Remove any recently added hardware and associated software.
- Remove any recently added software and reboot.
- Restore system and file settings from a known good date using System Restore.
If the issue is not fixed, repeat the preceding steps and select an earlier time and date.
- Run the Event Viewer to check the events log for errors. For more information see Windows Help and Support.
- Roll back the mouse driver to the previous version if updated recently.
- Remove and reinstall the mouse driver.
- Check the Device Manager to determine that:
- The device is properly installed. There are no red Xs or yellow exclamation marks.
- There are no device conflicts.
- No hardware is listed under Other Devices.
13. If the Issue is still not resolved, see "Online Support Information" on page 169.
Was this article helpful?
You can now recondition your old batteries at home and bring them back to 100 percent of their working condition. This guide will enable you to revive All NiCd batteries regardless of brand and battery volt. It will give you the required information on how to re-energize and revive your NiCd batteries through the RVD process, charging method and charging guidelines.
Get My Free Ebook