8. Remove the USB module from the lower case.
10. Remove the PCMCIA dummy card from the lower case.
11. Remove the mainboard from the lower case.
12. This completes the main unit disassembly.
NOTE: For models with CIR board and DVI-D port, please refer to following steps. 1. Use hex screw driver to release the two screw on the rear panel.
2. Release the screw securing the CIR board and remove the mainboard from the lower case.
4. Remove the two screws securing the TV board.
Remove the TV board from the lower case.
6. This completes the main unit disassembly.
Was this article helpful?
Read how to maintain and repair any desktop and laptop computer. This Ebook has articles with photos and videos that show detailed step by step pc repair and maintenance procedures. There are many links to online videos that explain how you can build, maintain, speed up, clean, and repair your computer yourself. Put the money that you were going to pay the PC Tech in your own pocket.