Navigating the BIOS Utility
There are six menu options: Info., Main, Advanced, Security, Boot, and Exit. Follow these instructions:
- To choose a menu, use the cursor left/right keys (00).
- To choose a parameter, use the cursor up/down keys ( 00).
- To change the value of a parameter, press 0 or Q.
- While the item has sub-items, press H to expand this item.
- Press || esc| while you are in any of the menu options to go to the Exit menu.
- In any menu, you can load default settings by pressing 0. You can also press 0 to save any changes made and exit the BIOS Setup Utility.
NOTE: You can change the value of a parameter if it is enclosed in square brackets. Navigation keys for a particular menu are shown on the bottom of the screen. Help for parameters are found in the Item Specific Help part of the screen. Read this carefully when making changes to parameter values.
This menu provides you the information of the system.
Was this article helpful?