The Acer VisageON technology comes with two features: Face tracking and Video effects (selected models only). The Face Tracking feature tracks your head movement and automatically centers your face in the capture window. The video effects feature allows you to select and apply an effect to your video transmissions.
NOTE: The face tracking feature is not capable of centering your face beyond the capture window frame. Minimal head movements are tracked more efficiently.
To enable the Acer VisageON:
1. Right click on this icon, then select VisageON from the pop-up menu.
The VisageON window appears as below:
2. Select and apply a video effect in the left section of the VisageON window. Change the face tracking settings and options in the right section.
3. Click VisageON to display a menu that allows to change the configuration of the camera, face tracking and video effects settings.
Using video effects (selected models only)
The Video Settings seetion allows you to select an avatar or accessory video effect from the list. To select an effect:
1. Click the encircled icon to display the available video effects. The Video Effect Select i on window appears as below:
2. Click on a video effect to use. The selected effect appears in the video effects section of the VisageON window.
NOTE: When using avatars, you may have to calibrate the face points to achieve better tracking. Follow screen instructions in the VisageON to continue.
NOTE: You may use video effects when using the camera for IM chat/video sessions or call conferences.
Was this article helpful?
You can now recondition your old batteries at home and bring them back to 100 percent of their working condition. This guide will enable you to revive All NiCd batteries regardless of brand and battery volt. It will give you the required information on how to re-energize and revive your NiCd batteries through the RVD process, charging method and charging guidelines.