Disassembling the Upper Case Assembly
- Remove the two screws fastening the LED board.
- The remove the LED board from the upper case assembly carefully.
- Disconnect the LED board FFC from the LED board.
- Disconnect the touchpad FFC then remove it.
- Remove the four screws fastening the touchpad bracket.
- Remove the touchpad bracket (with touchpad).
- Detach the touchpad from the touchpad bracke.t
Was this article helpful?
You can now recondition your old batteries at home and bring them back to 100 percent of their working condition. This guide will enable you to revive All NiCd batteries regardless of brand and battery volt. It will give you the required information on how to re-energize and revive your NiCd batteries through the RVD process, charging method and charging guidelines.
Get My Free Ebook