Removing the LCD Brackets
- See "Removing the Battery" on page 52.
- See "Removing the Middle Cover" on page 56.
- See "Removing the Launch Board" on page 56.
- See "Removing the LCD Module" on page 57.
- See "Removing the LCD Bezel" on page 59.
- See "Removing the Inverter Board (15" LCD)" on page 59.
- See "Removing the 15" TFT LCD" on page 60.
- Remove the four screws holding the right LCD bracket.Then remove the right bracket.
- Remove the four screws holding the left LCD bracket. Then remove the left bracket..
Was this article helpful?
Read how to maintain and repair any desktop and laptop computer. This Ebook has articles with photos and videos that show detailed step by step pc repair and maintenance procedures. There are many links to online videos that explain how you can build, maintain, speed up, clean, and repair your computer yourself. Put the money that you were going to pay the PC Tech in your own pocket.
Get My Free Ebook