Installing the Processor
- See "Removing the Battery" on page 52.
- See "Removing the Middle Cover" on page 56.
- See "Removing the Keyboard" on page 63.
- See "Removing the RTC Battery" on page 63.
- See "Removing the MimiPCI Card Plate" on page 63.
- See "Removing the Thermal Module" on page 64.
- Lift up the CPU lever, then place the CPU back to the CPU socket. Please remember to press the CPU lever after you put the CPU back to the socket.
Was this article helpful?
Read how to maintain and repair any desktop and laptop computer. This Ebook has articles with photos and videos that show detailed step by step pc repair and maintenance procedures. There are many links to online videos that explain how you can build, maintain, speed up, clean, and repair your computer yourself. Put the money that you were going to pay the PC Tech in your own pocket.
Get My Free Ebook