Removing the Processor
- See "Removing the Battery" on page 62
- See "Removing the Middle Cover" on page 68
- See "Removing the Keyboard" on page 69
- See "Removing the Heat Plate" on page 70
- See "Removing the Audio Board" on page 85
- See "Removing the CPU Heat Sink" on page 80
- Use a flat screwdriver to unlock the CPU socket counter clockwise, detach the CPU from its socket and then lock the CPU socket clockwise with the flat screwdriver.
Was this article helpful?
Read how to maintain and repair any desktop and laptop computer. This Ebook has articles with photos and videos that show detailed step by step pc repair and maintenance procedures. There are many links to online videos that explain how you can build, maintain, speed up, clean, and repair your computer yourself. Put the money that you were going to pay the PC Tech in your own pocket.
Get My Free Ebook