Removing the LCD Coaxial Cable
- See "Removing the Battery" on page 62
- See "Removing the Middle Cover" on page 68
- See "Removing the Keyboard" on page 69
- See "Removing the Heat Plate" on page 70
- See "Removing the LCD Module" on page 71
- See "Removing the LCD Bezel" on page 73
- See "Removing the Inverter Board (14.1" LCD)" on page 74
- See "Removing the Inverter Board (15" LCD)" on page 75
- Remove the tape then remove the LCD coaxial cable from the LCD.
Was this article helpful?
Read how to maintain and repair any desktop and laptop computer. This Ebook has articles with photos and videos that show detailed step by step pc repair and maintenance procedures. There are many links to online videos that explain how you can build, maintain, speed up, clean, and repair your computer yourself. Put the money that you were going to pay the PC Tech in your own pocket.
Get My Free Ebook