Detach the hard disk drive from the hard disk drive bracket.
NOTE: Please follow the numeric orders such as 1, 2, 3, and 4 to screw the hard disk drive bracket to the hard disk drive module. It is suggested that you reverse the sequence when you remove the screws.
3. Lift the cover off, then remove the memory cover.
4. Push out the latches on both sides of the socket and pull the memory module out from the socket.
3. Remove the modem cover from the machine.
4. Remove two screws from the modem board as shown, then remove the modem board from the main unit carefully by using a plastic bladed screw driver.
5. Disconnect the modem cable from the modem board, then remove the modem board.
NOTE: Please follow the numeric orders such as 1, 2, 3, and 4 to screw the modem board to the unit. It is suggested that you reverse the sequence when you remove the screws.
Was this article helpful?
Read how to maintain and repair any desktop and laptop computer. This Ebook has articles with photos and videos that show detailed step by step pc repair and maintenance procedures. There are many links to online videos that explain how you can build, maintain, speed up, clean, and repair your computer yourself. Put the money that you were going to pay the PC Tech in your own pocket.