Removing the Web Camera
- See "Removing the Battery Pack" on page 60.
- See "Removing the Lower Cover" on page 61.
- See "Removing the WLAN Board Modules" on page 63.
- See "Removing the Keyboard" on page 67.
- See "Removing the Middle Cover" on page 68.
- See "Removing the LCD Module" on page 70.
- See "Removing the LCD Bezel" on page 96.
- See "Removing the LCD module with the Brackets" on page 98.
- Remove the Web camera from the back cover.
Was this article helpful?
You can now recondition your old batteries at home and bring them back to 100 percent of their working condition. This guide will enable you to revive All NiCd batteries regardless of brand and battery volt. It will give you the required information on how to re-energize and revive your NiCd batteries through the RVD process, charging method and charging guidelines.
Get My Free Ebook