Removing Replacing the Pcmcia Connector Module
Use the following procedure to remove/replace the PCMCIA Connector Module:
- Remove the Motherboard Assembly as described in Paragraph 6.5.17.
- Remove the Video Board Paragraph 6.5.19)
- Remove the four screws securing the PCMCIA Module to the Motherboard Assembly (refer to Figure 6-27).
- Replacement is the reverse of Steps 1 through 3.
- Figure 6-26 Removing/Replacing the PCMCIA Module
Was this article helpful?
Read how to maintain and repair any desktop and laptop computer. This Ebook has articles with photos and videos that show detailed step by step pc repair and maintenance procedures. There are many links to online videos that explain how you can build, maintain, speed up, clean, and repair your computer yourself. Put the money that you were going to pay the PC Tech in your own pocket.
Get My Free Ebook