Removing Replacing the Display Bezel
To remove/replace the Display Bezel, use the following the procedure;
- Remove the AC adapter and Battery Pack as described in Paragraph 6.5.1.
- Remove the round LCD bumpers at the top of the display (refer to Figure 6-29).
- Remove the left and right screws near the display hinges (note that the screw covers are not identical).
- Remove four screws on the Display Bezel (Figure 6-29).
- Pull out and remove the Display Bezel.
- Figure 6-29 Display Unit Disassembly
Was this article helpful?
You can now recondition your old batteries at home and bring them back to 100 percent of their working condition. This guide will enable you to revive All NiCd batteries regardless of brand and battery volt. It will give you the required information on how to re-energize and revive your NiCd batteries through the RVD process, charging method and charging guidelines.
Get My Free Ebook