Removing Replacing FIRAudio Board x Series
Use the following procedure to remove/replace the FIR/Audio Board Assembly:
- Separate the Inside Frame Assembly from the Base Assembly as described in Paragraph 6.5.10.
- Separate the inside frame assembly from the base assembly.
- Refer to Figure 6-24 and remove the following connectors:
—Left Speaker Cable J4 —Internal Microphone Cable J5 —Right Speaker Cable J7
- Figure 6-24 Unplugging Cables on Motherboard (65x Series)
- Remove the two screws that secure the FIR/Audio Board to the Motherboard and remove the cover plate (refer to Figure 6-24).
- Pull up and remove the FIR/Audio Board (Figure 6-25).
- Replacement is the reverse of Steps 1 through 5.
Was this article helpful?
Read how to maintain and repair any desktop and laptop computer. This Ebook has articles with photos and videos that show detailed step by step pc repair and maintenance procedures. There are many links to online videos that explain how you can build, maintain, speed up, clean, and repair your computer yourself. Put the money that you were going to pay the PC Tech in your own pocket.
Get My Free Ebook