Battery Pack Installation
- Turn off the computer and disconnect the AC adapter if attached to the computer.
- Unlatch the battery compartment door (right front corner of the unit) as shown in Figure 2-3.
- Slide the battery compartment door out slightly and then swing the door outward as shown in Figure 2-3.
- If changing batteries, grasp the loop attached to the battery and pull the battery out of the compartment.
- Look for label "THIS SIDE UP" and insert the battery with label up until it snaps in place; then close the battery compartment door.
Was this article helpful?
Read how to maintain and repair any desktop and laptop computer. This Ebook has articles with photos and videos that show detailed step by step pc repair and maintenance procedures. There are many links to online videos that explain how you can build, maintain, speed up, clean, and repair your computer yourself. Put the money that you were going to pay the PC Tech in your own pocket.
Get My Free Ebook