1. Insert the Power Board FFC under the mylar cover as shown.
3. Place the Power Board in the Upper Cover and slide 4. Replace the single securing screw to secure the it to the left to engage the securing clips. board to the Upper Cover.
5. Turn the cover over and run the FFC along the Upper Cover and press down to secure the adhesive in place.
2. Press down the Upper Cover at either side to snap it in to place.
3. Continue pressing down both sides of the Upper Cover and along the bottom edge to snap the covers together. NOTE: Ensure there are no gaps between the Upper and Lower Covers.
4. Replace the Hinge Covers as shown.
CAUTION: Make sure the cables are tucked inside the Hinge Covers to avoid damage to the cabling.
Connect C as shown.
7. Turn the computer over and replace the eleven securing screws as shown.
NOTE: Ensure the correct screw type is used for each hole: M2*3 (red callout), M2*4 (green callout), and M2*12 (blue callout).
Was this article helpful?
Read how to maintain and repair any desktop and laptop computer. This Ebook has articles with photos and videos that show detailed step by step pc repair and maintenance procedures. There are many links to online videos that explain how you can build, maintain, speed up, clean, and repair your computer yourself. Put the money that you were going to pay the PC Tech in your own pocket.