1. Connect the USB Board cable to the Mainboard.
3. Turn the Mainboard over and insert it into the Lower Cover left side first to ensure the I/O ports pass through the casing.
5. Connect the Speaker cable to the Mainboard.
4. Replace the single screw securing the Mainboard to the Lower Cover.
7. Run the LVDS cable along the cable channel as 8. Connect the LVDS cable to the Mainboard. shown.
3. Turn the USB Board over and insert it in to the Lower Cover, right side first. Ensure that the USB ports are accessible through the casing.
Was this article helpful?
Read how to maintain and repair any desktop and laptop computer. This Ebook has articles with photos and videos that show detailed step by step pc repair and maintenance procedures. There are many links to online videos that explain how you can build, maintain, speed up, clean, and repair your computer yourself. Put the money that you were going to pay the PC Tech in your own pocket.