1. Remove the protective covering on the Antenna pads. Place the WLAN Antenna pads in the LCD Module and press down to secure the adhesive in place.
2. Run the cables along the edges of the LCD Module using all the available adhesive securing strips.
3. Remove the protective covering on the Main 3G Antenna pad. Place the pad in the LCD Module and press down to secure the adhesive in place.
5. Remove the protective covering on the Auxiliary 3G Antenna pad. Place the pad in the LCD Module and press down to secure the adhesive in place.
NOTE: The LCD Module appears as shown when the Antennas are replaced correctly. 3G and WLAN Models
NOTE: If the LCD Brackets were replaced, ensure that the rubber cable connectors are removed from the faulty brackets and installed on the replacements.
1. Replace the Hinge Covers on the left and right LCD Brackets.
IMPORTANT: The left and right Hinge Covers are not identical; the left cover has a single cut out whereas the right cover has two cutouts. Ensure that the correct cover is used during reassembly.
2. Replace the two screws securing the Hinge Covers to the brackets.
NOTE: The LCD Brackets are not identical. Ensure that the correct bracket is used during reassembly.
IMPORTANT: Ensure that the LCD Cable runs as shown to avoid trapping when the Bezel is replaced.
Was this article helpful?
Read how to maintain and repair any desktop and laptop computer. This Ebook has articles with photos and videos that show detailed step by step pc repair and maintenance procedures. There are many links to online videos that explain how you can build, maintain, speed up, clean, and repair your computer yourself. Put the money that you were going to pay the PC Tech in your own pocket.