1. Place the Upper Cover on the Lower Cover left side 2. Press down the Upper Cover at either side to snap it first as shown. in to place.
NOTE: Ensure there are no gaps between the Upper and Lower Covers. 4. Replace the five securing screws in the Upper Cover.
5. Reconnect the following cables to the Mainboard.
6. Turn the computer over and replace the nine securing screws as shown.
NOTE: Ensure the correct screw type is used for each hole. Red callout: M2*3, Green callout: M2*6.
1. Turn the computer over. Insert the Keyboard FFC in 2. Close the FFC locking latch as shown. to the Mainboard connector.
3. Turn the Keyboard over and slide it in the direction of 4. Using the tweezers, push the locking latch in and the arrow. press down in the areas indicated to secure the
IMPORTANT: Ensure the Keyboard slides underneath the two securing pins.
1. Turn the computer over. Insert the WLAN board in to 2. Replace the single securing screw. the WLAN slot.
IMPORTANT: The black cable attaches to the MAIN (J3) terminal and the gray cable attaches to the AUX (J2) terminal.
Was this article helpful?
Read how to maintain and repair any desktop and laptop computer. This Ebook has articles with photos and videos that show detailed step by step pc repair and maintenance procedures. There are many links to online videos that explain how you can build, maintain, speed up, clean, and repair your computer yourself. Put the money that you were going to pay the PC Tech in your own pocket.