Replacing the Hard Disk Drive Module
- Insert the HDD in to the HDD Carrier.
- Secure the Carrier to the HDD by replacing the four screws in numerical order from 1 to 4.
- Insert the HDD Module into the Lower Cover as shown.
- Slide the HDD Module in the direction of the arrow to connect the interface.
- Replace the WLAN Cover and press down around 2. Replace the Memory Cover and press down around the perimeter to snap it in to place. the perimeter to snap it in to place.
- Replace the HDD Cover and press down around the perimeter to snap it in to place.
4. Replace the screws in the WLAN and Memory Covers and tighten the two captive screws in the HDD Cover.
Was this article helpful?
Read how to maintain and repair any desktop and laptop computer. This Ebook has articles with photos and videos that show detailed step by step pc repair and maintenance procedures. There are many links to online videos that explain how you can build, maintain, speed up, clean, and repair your computer yourself. Put the money that you were going to pay the PC Tech in your own pocket.
Get My Free Ebook