3. Insert the module in the direction of the arrow. 4. Replace the three securing screws.
Ensure that the interface is properly connected.
3. Run the Bluetooth cable along the Lower Cover as 4. Connect the Bluetooth cable to the Mainboard. shown, using all the available cable clips.
3. Ensure that the cables run as shown, tucked in to the cover between components to avoid trapping when the Upper Cover is replaced.
4. Replace the adhesive tape securing the cables in place.
5. Connect the Speaker cable to the Mainboard connector.
6. Replace the three securing screws.
Was this article helpful?
Read how to maintain and repair any desktop and laptop computer. This Ebook has articles with photos and videos that show detailed step by step pc repair and maintenance procedures. There are many links to online videos that explain how you can build, maintain, speed up, clean, and repair your computer yourself. Put the money that you were going to pay the PC Tech in your own pocket.