1. Replace the combined 3G and WLAN Antenna pad as shown. Press down the pad and adhesive tape, as indicated, to secure it in place.
2. Replace the WLAN Antenna cable as shown, using 3. Replace the adhesive tape to secure the WLAN all available cable clips. cable in place.
1. Insert the LCD Cable into the panel connector as 2. Secure the connector by replacing the adhesive strip shown. as shown.
1. Replace the LCD Panel top edge first as shown. Ensure that the locating pins on the top edge of the brackets are positioned correctly.
2. Ensure the cables pass through the hinge well as shown, two cables above and two below the hinge. NOTE: For the WLAN only model, both cables should pass below the hinge.
3. Ensure that the locating pins on the bottom edge of the brackets are positioned correctly and replace the two securing screws.
1. Place the Microphone Board in the LCD Module and 2. Connect the Microphone cable as shown. press down to secure it in place.
Was this article helpful?
Read how to maintain and repair any desktop and laptop computer. This Ebook has articles with photos and videos that show detailed step by step pc repair and maintenance procedures. There are many links to online videos that explain how you can build, maintain, speed up, clean, and repair your computer yourself. Put the money that you were going to pay the PC Tech in your own pocket.