Disassembling the Main Unit
- Turn over the keyboard as the image shows.
- Disconnect the Keyboard FFC from the main board
- Then remove the keyboard from the main unit.
4. Disconnect the FFC from the main board.
- Loose One screws from the TPCB.
- Disconnect the LCM cable.
- Pull out the Power cable.
- Pull out the Wireless antenna.
- Release four TPCB locker then remove the TCB from machine.
- Disassembling the LED boards.
- Loose the LED boards four screws.
- Loose four LCM hinge screws.
- Then remove LCM module from the machine.
Was this article helpful?
Read how to maintain and repair any desktop and laptop computer. This Ebook has articles with photos and videos that show detailed step by step pc repair and maintenance procedures. There are many links to online videos that explain how you can build, maintain, speed up, clean, and repair your computer yourself. Put the money that you were going to pay the PC Tech in your own pocket.
Get My Free Ebook