Left Screw Cover
Right Screw Cover
3. Replace the left screw cover as shown. Ensure that the securing tab on the rear of the cover is seated correctly in the Upper Cover.
4. Replace the right screw cover as shown. Ensure that the securing tab on the rear of the cover is seated correctly in the Upper Cover.
6. Ensure that the Hinge Covers are replaced 7. Align the left Hinge Cover as shown and press correctly. Identify the rear edge of the covers by the down to replace the cover. two securing clips.
9. Run the black Antenna cable along the cable 10. Replace the adhesive strip to secure the cable in channel as shown using all available retaining place.
12. Run the LCD cable along the cable channel using 13. Connect the LCD cable to the Mainboard as all available cable clips. shown.
14. Stand the computer on the LCD Panel and pass the Antenna cables through the chassis.
16. Turn the computer over. Run the Antenna cables along the cable channel as shown, using all available cable clips.
2. Turn the Keyboard over and insert it front edge first 3. Press down as indicated to secure the Keyboard in into the chassis. place.
NOTE: Ensure that the six locating tabs are correctly seated.
Was this article helpful?
Read how to maintain and repair any desktop and laptop computer. This Ebook has articles with photos and videos that show detailed step by step pc repair and maintenance procedures. There are many links to online videos that explain how you can build, maintain, speed up, clean, and repair your computer yourself. Put the money that you were going to pay the PC Tech in your own pocket.