2. Replace the adhesive strip to secure the Antenna 3. Run the cable down the side of the LCD Module in place. using all available clips and adhesive.
6. Replace the adhesive strip to secure the Antenna 7. Run the cable down the side of the LCD Module in place. using all available clips and adhesive.
1. Connect the LCD cable to the panel connector as 2. Press down the adhesive strip to secure the cable shown. in place.
3. Run the cable along the back of the panel and 4. Run the cable across the back of the panel as press down as indicated to secure the cable in shown and press down as indicated to secure the place. cable in place.
IMPORTANT: Ensure that the LCD cable runs between the green callouts to avoid trapping when the panel is replaced in the LCD Module.
5. Align the LCD brackets with the screw holes on the panel. Replace the six screws (three on each side) in the brackets as shown.
6. Place the LCD Panel in the LCD Module, top edge first, and secure the LCD cable with adhesive tape.
IMPORTANT: Ensure that the LCD power cable passes through the hinge well and is not trapped under the panel.
Was this article helpful?
Read how to maintain and repair any desktop and laptop computer. This Ebook has articles with photos and videos that show detailed step by step pc repair and maintenance procedures. There are many links to online videos that explain how you can build, maintain, speed up, clean, and repair your computer yourself. Put the money that you were going to pay the PC Tech in your own pocket.