Removing the DIMM Module
- See "Removing the Battery Pack" on page 44.
- See "Removing the SD Dummy Card" on page 45.
- See "Removing the Hard Disk Drive 2 (HDD2) Module" on page 46.
- See "Removing the Back Cover" on page 48.
- See "Removing the Hard Disk Drive 1 (HDD1) Module" on page 48.
- See "Removing the TV Tuner Card (for certain models only)" on page 50.
- See "Removing the Wireless LAN Card" on page 52.
- Push out the latches on both sides of the DIMM socket to release the DIMM.
9. Remove the DIMM module(s).
Was this article helpful?
You can now recondition your old batteries at home and bring them back to 100 percent of their working condition. This guide will enable you to revive All NiCd batteries regardless of brand and battery volt. It will give you the required information on how to re-energize and revive your NiCd batteries through the RVD process, charging method and charging guidelines.
Get My Free Ebook