WARNING:To prevent damage to the Thermal Module or the CPU, hold the Thermal Module by both ends at the same time.
1. Align and place the Thermal Module in the on the 2. Replace the two securing screws (red) and tighten mainboard as shown. the four captive screws (blue) found on the
3. Connect fan cable to the mainboard as shown.
1. Ensure that the Mainboard is face up. Place the Mainboard in the chassis, left hand rear edge first.
2. While holding the left side of the Lower Base, lower and pivot the mainboard in to the base.
3. Ensure the screw sockets are aligned. Replace the three securing screws as shown.
NOTE: Make sure the I/O ports are positioned correctly through the lower cover, and the screw sockets are visible through the mainboard.
IMPORTANT:Ensure that the cable passes through the mainboard, as shown, and is inserted into the retaining clip to avoid trapping when the upper case is replaced.
1. Position the module over the aligning pins and 2. Replace the bluetooth cable as shown. insert in place.
Was this article helpful?
Read how to maintain and repair any desktop and laptop computer. This Ebook has articles with photos and videos that show detailed step by step pc repair and maintenance procedures. There are many links to online videos that explain how you can build, maintain, speed up, clean, and repair your computer yourself. Put the money that you were going to pay the PC Tech in your own pocket.