Removing the Keyboard
1. Locate the five securing clips on the top edge of the Keyboard.
2. Starting with the central clip, release all five securing clips by pressing down with a suitable plastic tool.
3. Pry up the centre of the Keyboard as shown.
- 4. Rotate the Keyboard upward away from the Upper Cover and place it face down on the TouchPad area.
- 5. Open the Keyboard backlight FFC connector and disconnect the FFC.
- 6. Open the Keyboard FFC connector and disconnect the FFC.
- 7. Remove the Keyboard from the Upper Cover.
Was this article helpful?