Navigating the BIOS Utility
There are six menu options: Information, Main, Advanced, Security, Boot, and Exit. Follow these instructions:
- To choose a menu, use the left and right arrow keys.
- To choose an item, use the up and down arrow keys.
- To change the value of a parameter, press F5 or F6.
- A plus sign (+) indicates the item has sub-items. Press Enter to expand this item.
- Press Esc while you are in any of the menu options to go to the Exit menu.
- In any menu, you can load default settings by pressing F9. You can also press F10 to save any changes made and exit the BIOS Setup Utility.
NOTE: You can change the value of a parameter if it is enclosed in square brackets. Navigation keys for a particular menu are shown on the bottom of the screen. Help for parameters are found in the Item Specific Help part of the screen. Read this carefully when making changes to parameter values. Please note that system information is subject to different models.
Was this article helpful?