Empowering Technology password
You must set the Empowering Technology password to use the password protection feature of Acer eRecovery Management to protect your data.
To set the Empowering Technology password:
- Launch Acer eRecovery Management.
- Click the Restore tab.
- Click Password settings. The Empowering Technology Password Center dialogue box pops up.
- Click Create a new password.
- In the Create a New Password dialogue box, key in and confirm your password in the appropriate boxes. Your password should have a minimum of 4 and a maximum of 12 characters.
- Enter a password hint that will help you remember your password.
- Make sure the box Use for Acer eRecovery Management is checked.
- Click OK to set the password.
Was this article helpful?
You can now recondition your old batteries at home and bring them back to 100 percent of their working condition. This guide will enable you to revive All NiCd batteries regardless of brand and battery volt. It will give you the required information on how to re-energize and revive your NiCd batteries through the RVD process, charging method and charging guidelines.
Get My Free Ebook