1. Align the LCD hinges with the lower case and replace the LCD module.
2. Replace the four securing screws (two each side), starting with the left side hinge.
NOTE: Two different screw sizes are used to secure the LCD module in place. The red callouts require M2.5*15 screws and the green callouts require M2.5*10 screws.
3. Push the antenna cables through the chassis and 4. Place the antenna cable in the cable channel using pull them all the way through from the underside. all the cable clips as shown.
5. Reconnect the LCD power cable as shown. 6. Place the power cable in the cable channel using all the cable clips as shown.
Replace the adhesive strip to secure the cables in place.
9. Reconnect the camera cable as shown. 10. Turn the computer over and ensure the antenna cable is pulled fully through the chassis.
11. Run the antenna cable along the cable channel 12. Replace the two securing screws as shown, using all the available clips as shown.
Was this article helpful?
Read how to maintain and repair any desktop and laptop computer. This Ebook has articles with photos and videos that show detailed step by step pc repair and maintenance procedures. There are many links to online videos that explain how you can build, maintain, speed up, clean, and repair your computer yourself. Put the money that you were going to pay the PC Tech in your own pocket.