6. Replace the Camera Module back cover as shown.
8. Replace the camera module in the casing as shown.
10. Run the camera cable along the guides on the casing and press down to secure it in place.
7. Press down around the edges of the casing to snap it into place.
9. Replace the camera cable as shown, using all the adhesive strips and cable clips.
11. Ensure that the cable passes through the hinge well as shown.
2. Insert the LCD Panel cable into the LCD Panel 3. Replace the adhesive strip securing the connector connector as shown. in place.
4. Place the LCD Panel in the back cover.
IMPORTANT: Ensure that the LCD power cable passes through the hinge well and is not trapped under the panel.
5. Secure the LCD module with the two securing screws.
2. Connect the left side inverter cable and place the inverter in the LCD module.
3. Replace the adhesive strips to secure the cables in 4. Replace the two securing screws. place.
Was this article helpful?
Read how to maintain and repair any desktop and laptop computer. This Ebook has articles with photos and videos that show detailed step by step pc repair and maintenance procedures. There are many links to online videos that explain how you can build, maintain, speed up, clean, and repair your computer yourself. Put the money that you were going to pay the PC Tech in your own pocket.