| PhoenixBIOS Setup Utility |
Information Main Advanced Security Power
3. Execute the KAW6xxx.BAT batch file to update BIOS. The flash process begins as shown.
Change Values er Select^Sub-Menu
Use <t> or to select a device, then press <F6> to move it up the list, or <F5> to move it down the list. Press <Esc> to escape the menu.
F9 Setup Defaults F10 Save and Exit
UoH^^Jn drive C te FLASH UoluB^Tferi«l Nunher Is 3641-B07B D irector^of C:\KflM6082ft
KfiWtBB? NPH 1,087,418 07-12-88 14:24
PHLRSH16 EXE 125,063 05-01-07 4:01
3 filets) 1,212,529 lytes
2 dir(aï 16.911,360 bytes free
C -^KHHGBH2n>l(AuE002 .bat
4. In flash BIOS, the message Please do not remove AC Power Source displays. NOTE: If the AC power is not connected, the following message displays.
Plug in the AC power to continue.
5. Flash is complete when the message Flash programming complete displays.
Perform the following steps to use the WinFlash Utility:
IMPORTANT:Ensure only one *.wph file is present in the destination directory when using flash32.exe. If more than one file is present the computer will blue screen.
1. Double click the WinFlash executable.
The Destination Directory screen displays.
2. Click Start. A warning screen displays.
3. Click OK to begin the update. A progress screen displays.
4. When the process is complete, close all programs and applications and reboot the system.
Was this article helpful?
Read how to maintain and repair any desktop and laptop computer. This Ebook has articles with photos and videos that show detailed step by step pc repair and maintenance procedures. There are many links to online videos that explain how you can build, maintain, speed up, clean, and repair your computer yourself. Put the money that you were going to pay the PC Tech in your own pocket.