Removing the LCD Module from the Main Unit
If you just want to replace or check the LCD module, you can skip all the main unit disassembly procedures. After removing the battery pack, please follow the steps below.
- Open the notebook as shown.
- Remove the middle cover from the edge of the middle cover.
- Carefully detach the middle cover.
- Carefully disconnect the LCD cable.
- Slightly pull out the wireless antenna cables.
- Release the two screws holding the LCD module on the bottom side of the main unit.
- Release the four screws securing the LCD hinges on the main unit.
- Then detach the LCD module from the main unit.
Was this article helpful?
You can now recondition your old batteries at home and bring them back to 100 percent of their working condition. This guide will enable you to revive All NiCd batteries regardless of brand and battery volt. It will give you the required information on how to re-energize and revive your NiCd batteries through the RVD process, charging method and charging guidelines.
Get My Free Ebook