1. Insert the USB Board into the casing, ensuring that 2. Run the cable along the casing and insert it into the the USB Port is accessible through the case. FFC connector.
3. Lock the connector and press down on the FFC 4. Ensure the locating pins is correctly seated and cable to secure it on the casing. replace the single securing screw.
1. Insert the Media Board FFC through the Upper 2. Slide the Media Board in the direction of the arrow Base as shown, a place the board in the bay. to engage the securing clips.
3. Press the Media Board down to secure it in place. 4. Place the Backlight Panel on the Media Board
Cover and press down over the entire surface.
5. Replace the Media Board Cover and press down to 6. Turn the Upper Base over and run the FFC cable secure it in place. along the casing as shown. Press down to secure it in place.
1. Place the eKey Board in the Upper Base, right side 2. Run the FFC cable along the casing as shown. first, to engage the securing clip. Press down to secure it in place.
Was this article helpful?
Read how to maintain and repair any desktop and laptop computer. This Ebook has articles with photos and videos that show detailed step by step pc repair and maintenance procedures. There are many links to online videos that explain how you can build, maintain, speed up, clean, and repair your computer yourself. Put the money that you were going to pay the PC Tech in your own pocket.