WARNING:Care must be taken when replacing the Upper Cover to prevent damage or stress to the surface. 1. Place the Upper Cover on the Lower Cover, front edge first, and lower it into place.
4. Replace the two securing screws in the Upper Cover.
1. Carefully align the LCD module over the hinge 2. Replace the two securing screws on the right hinge sockets and lower the module into the chassis, as shown.
taking care not to trap the LCD cables.
3. Replace the adhesive strip on the left hinge. 4. Replace the two securing screws on the left hinge as shown.
IMPORTANT:Run the cables as shown to avoid trapping when the Switch Cover is replaced.
7. Ensure the cable is pulled completely through the 8. Run the Antenna cables along the cable channel casing. as shown, using all available cable clips.
IMPORTANT: Run the cables as shown to avoid 9. Replace the two adhesive strips to secure the trapping when the Switch Cover is replaced. cables in place.
10. Pull the Antenna through the casing into the WLAN 11. Run the Antenna cables along the cable channel bay as shown. as shown, using all the available cable clips.
13. Replace the two securing screws.
Was this article helpful?
Read how to maintain and repair any desktop and laptop computer. This Ebook has articles with photos and videos that show detailed step by step pc repair and maintenance procedures. There are many links to online videos that explain how you can build, maintain, speed up, clean, and repair your computer yourself. Put the money that you were going to pay the PC Tech in your own pocket.